NCSPP has led the way in identifying critical issues in Professional Psychology. NCSPP has created a set of committees to collect, organize, and study these issues and has instituted an annual mid-winter training conference to bring delegates from NCSPP member programs together for the discussion of new developments in training, scholarship, and practice. The papers presented at these conferences have served as the foundation for several landmark publications on Professional Psychology. Below are links to additional resources that provide more detailed descriptions of the thinking and techniques developed by NCSPP program faculty and administrators on topics related to training in professional Psychology.
NCSPP also has a resource repository with important resources including materials from previous conferences and committee meetings. To access these folders CLICK HERE.
OTHER USEFUL LINKS:
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP)
- Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards (ASPPB)
- Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC)
- The California Psychology Internship Council (CAPIC)
- Council of Chairs of Training Councils (CCTC)
- Council of Specialties of Professional Psychology
- National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology