Trust Risk Management Services, Inc. is a Program Administrator managing insurance programs for professional individuals, groups, and associations. Our core programs are Professional Liability, Directors and Officers, and Business Office Insurance coverage. We are licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
What is NCSPP?
Founded in 1976, NCSPP is an organization composed of delegates from programs and schools of professional psychology. NCSPP’s goal is to advance the development of the highest quality of graduate training in professional psychology. NCSPP supports excellence in graduate training by:
- Developing standards for the education and training of professional psychologists.
- Monitoring and providing input into public policy with regard to the education and training of professional psychologists.
- Providing a forum for the exchange of information about the functioning of schools and programs of professional psychology.
- Providing liaison with others involved in the education and training of professional psychologists.
- Providing consultation on the development and maintenance of schools and programs of professional psychology.
- Fostering research, development and application in appropriate areas of psychology and to the solution of significant problems of human welfare.
- Developing quality assurance methods based on empirical evaluation.
- Gathering and disseminating information regarding schools and programs of professional psychology.
Inside the NCSPP
As affirmed at its 1994 Midwinter conference, the National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology (NCSPP) is committed to developing psychology as a socially responsible science that has “central role in improving our society.” Learn More
Becoming a Member of NCSPP
Membership is held by schools and programs rather than by individuals. Member, Associate Member, and Observer schools select delegates to attend meetings on their behalf. Learn More
NCSPP meetings are for Delegates from member and observer programs and schools. If your institution would like to join NCSPP, please click here to go to the membership page, or contact Jeannie Beeaff at NCSPP by clicking here. Upcoming and recent conferences are listed. Click on the conference link for details.
NCSPP has led the way in identifying critical issues in Professional Psychology. NCSPP has created a set of committees to collect, organize, and study these issues and has instituted an annual mid-winter training conference to bring delegates from NCSPP member schools and programs together for the discussion of new developments in training, scholarship, and practice. The papers presented at these conferences have served as the foundation for several landmark publications on Professional Psychology. Below are links to additional resources that provide more detailed descriptions of the thinking and techniques developed by NCSPP school and program faculty and administrators on topics related to training in professional Psychology.
What is a “Professional Psychologist”?
Benefits of Membership
The National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology’s goal is to advance the development of the highest quality of graduate training in professional psychology. The benefits of membership are consistent with that mission. Member schools benefit through increased access to information regarding schools and programs of professional psychology and opportunities to meet with others who are invested in graduate training. Membership includes:
- Summer and Mid-Winter Meetings
- NCSPP Listservs
- Informal and Formal Consultation Services
- Opportunities to Influence Education and Training Standards
- Quality Assurance and Outcome Research
- Professional Liability for NCSPP Members and Member Schools
Through the end of October 2019 the first delegates will be receiving their login information to access this site. This will allow you to see the Delegate Information pages, edit your listings, and view pages designed for members only.
If you would like to see these pages before you receive this email, please contact Rick and he will expedite sending you the information.